Monday, February 3, 2014

"Wham Bam Kam" and other things that made me giggle.

While my hometown team didn't make it to the Superbowl (or the playoffs, for that matter.. or a winning season. I'm not bitter or anything...), I still love football enough to be super psyched for the Broncos & Seahawks to dominate at MetLife Stadium.

I was ultimately rooting for the Broncos (I mean, if I can't have a New York team in it to win it, a Manning family member will have to do), but I also had a little piece of me rooting for all of my alma mater players. Enter, Wham Bam Kam Chancellor. That boy is a beast. Bud Foster must be a real proud Papa this morning.

The game sucked.
It was definitely FOX's worst nightmare having two west coast teams in the game, and having a blowout. If it weren't for the commercials, we probably would have turned the game off at halftime. But, there were quite a few gems that were broadcasted between plays...









And.. added bonus? This Doritos commercial was written by a HOKIE!

What were your favorite Super Bowl Commercials!?

No comments:

Post a Comment