Friday, July 12, 2013

Five on Friday.


one
I have been calling next week the beginning of the end. With a huge store move looming over us, the preparations seem endless. I am taking this time to keep my hours in check and taking extra time to relax during my off time. I'm scheduled to work 50+ hours the week we move, and could not be more thankful that my family planned our vacation for the week after this takes place. You can bet that I'll be spending some time at the spa!

two
It took me over a month to get through Andy Cohen's Book, "Most Talkative," but three days ago I started "Matched" by Ally Condie and am obsessed. Like, Hunger Games obsessed. I'll finish the first one this weekend, and don't know if I'll be able to get through my other unread books before I have to buy "Crossed." If you need a great, quick summer read, I highly recommend this one!

three
My favorite 'ol man turned 90 on the 7th! I got to celebrate when I was visiting him in April, but I still wish I could have been there on the big day. He has been surrounded by family members for the last few weeks, and I am so thankful that he has been able to share some amazing experiences with us in the last few months!

four
Have I ever mentioned how obsessed I am with bathing suits? I mean, I hate shopping for them, but cannot stop looking at them online. Someone grant me some unlimited funds (and free shipping, and a body like those models please), and I'll be your best friend. I pinky promise.

five
The break in humidity that this weather has given us this week has been a lifesaver. I forgot how awesome it is to do my hair and actually have it stay put all day. It's the little things in life, right?

Be sure to link up and share your Friday Randoms here!

No comments:

Post a Comment