Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday!

A few co-workers and I decided to make September a month of savings. We've all got an issue buying way too many clothes, and not putting nearly enough in our savings. In honor of "No Spend September," here are all of the things that I am currently lusting over.

via
This duvet cover. So clean, and crisp! I'm obsessed!

via
Found this gem from Marley Lilly this morning. I think it has Christmas gift written all over it (right, Ma?)

via
I am in desperate need of a new "fall" bag, and this one just screams perfection. It's $378 price tag, not so much.
via
These Frye "Regina" flats. The last few years I have struggled to find black flats that fit and wear well. After all of the luck I had with my Frye boots last year, I would LOVE to invest in a pair of these flat shoes.

What is on your wishlist this fall!?

No comments:

Post a Comment