Friday, September 6, 2013

Five on Friday.


This week has definitely been a roller coaster, but I can certainly think of 5 fantastic things to share with you on this freezing Friday morning (other than the frost on the ground...)

|| one ||
I finally got my promotion! Letter is signed, sealed, and ready to be delivered! I am so excited to see where this takes me, and what opportunities follow!

|| two ||
On my off-day yesterday, I started binge watching Chicago Fire. I had watched an episode on the plane on the way home from Punta Cana and instantly fell in love. I had forgotten about it until yesterday afternoon, and now I'm afraid that for the next few weeks, I'll be glued to the OnDemand Menu catching up!


|| three ||
The Zac Brown Band was incredible on Sunday night. Absolutely incredible. Their harmonies and their energy made the show unstoppable. The entertainment factor was boosted even higher when they played Enter Sandman. I think that it's a sign of a fantastic football season ahead (we wont mention the score on Saturday night...)
 

|| four ||
I'm excitedly planning festivities for my trip to North Carolina next weekend! Gameday outfit has been purchased, and now I need some fabulous tailgate recipes, cute accessories, and a liver that will hopefully not let me down. It has been almost two years since I've seen my Hokies play live, and I cannot wait to see friends and family at the game!

|| five ||
The temperatures have dropped (and so has the humidity, thank God), and I'm SO excited to break out the riding boots and chunky sweaters soon! I'm sure it is only a matter of time before I'm longing for Callahan Shorts and flip flops, but for now, all I can think about is a cashmere sweater, my Frye boots, and a piping hot Pumpkin Spice Latte!

Link up with April and share your favorite things from this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment