Monday, September 9, 2013

Miscellany Monday.

lowercase letters


I have been all over the board this last week. There are so many things going on at work, at home, and all I want to do is get through this week so I can peacefully enjoy Chick Fil A and Jimmy Johns this weekend while watching my Hokies take on ECU!

|| one ||
I am in desperate need of something easy and fun to make for the tailgate this weekend. Momma is making crock pot mac and cheese, but Pinterest is letting me down with new ideas for dessert. There will be a pig pickin' at my brother's frat house, so I really need some cute cookies that are effortless. And maroon and orange. Suggestions are appreciated!

|| two ||
I finally bought myself my promotion present (one of those exceptions in "No Spend September"), and am in love! I hope that it stays sunny all week(end) so I can sport my new sunnies!
via

|| three ||
After some stressful (but interesting) days at work, sometimes there is nothing better than coming home and finding some hilarious E-Cards online.





|| four ||
I was in Times Square last night for the first time in YEARS. It certainly was not as crowded on a Sunday night and walking around was great. I had forgotten how magical the lights are, and how NYC really is the city that never sleeps. I'm making a new NYC bucket list to visit all of the super touristy spots that I try to avoid on my trips in.

No comments:

Post a Comment