Monday, September 30, 2013

A Quick Catch Up

I literally have not logged in to Blogger since September 12th, and I feel kind of ashamed about it. The last few weeks have been nothing short of crazy, but I do know that tons has happened in my life since then.

A mini synopsis.

|| one ||
We drove to North Carolina for my brother's Parent's Weekend to watch my Hokies beat ECU! I learned that I certainly cannot pretend I'm in college anymore. This 25 year old body does not recover like a 21 year old body.


|| two ||
All flights are booked for Family Reunion 2013. I can happily say that eight days from today I will happily be lounging by the pool with some of my favorite babes in the world.

|| three ||
My future roomie and I finally started the great apartment hunt. Even through the pouring rain (and a few scary finds), we have made a dent in the apartment market and have a better idea of what we're looking for. Hopefully a lease will be signed before the holidays!

|| four ||
Speaking of apartment hunting, I've started collecting ideas for our future abode. I have a really hard time not picking up little knick knacks when I'm out, but starting October 1, I may just not be able to help myself!

|| five ||
Who else is obsessed with The Blacklist? Oh my word, I am 100% addicted! Fall TV is the best, but I'm starting to have way too many things to keep track of.. Thank goodness PLL doesn't come back until January!

What have you been up to since I've been gone!?

No comments:

Post a Comment