Friday, October 4, 2013

5 On Friday!


Linking up with sweet April, Darci, Christina, and Natasha for 5 on Friday!

|| one ||
No spend September is technically over. I still want to be as frugal as I was this last month, but I had to splurge on my new favorite outfit from work;
I am totally obsessed with this new Veranda Camisole, and it looks so fresh with these Worth Skinny Mini jeans in Cameo White. I will be wearing this outfit to work today!

|| two ||
Pumpkin K- Cups in my coffee. Seriously, what could be better?

|| three ||
In five days, I'll be here;
There has never been a time when I was in such desperate need of a vacation. Literally, I cannot wait to walk off of that JetBlue plane on Wednesday and smell the salty air. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait.

|| four ||

I just finished Girls In white Dresses by Jennifer Close. I. Loved. It.
I actually downloaded another one of her books this morning, called The Smart One. I'm looking forward to this one!

|| five ||
I love this bedside table. I know that I would sleep so much better with a low-clutter situation next to my bed. In my spare time I'll re-create this!

No comments:

Post a Comment