Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Fall Bucket List.

It seems as though on October 1st New England really turns into fall. Granted, the forecast tells me it is going to be in the 80's today, but I digress.

September is a weird transition month, with summer temperatures during the day, but chilly crisp evenings. However, as the leaves begin to change, and the days are turning cooler, it finally feels like fall. This is my favorite season of them all, and I've got a lot to accomplish before the snow starts falling...


Visit the Pumpkin Patch and decoupage them with fun wrapping paper. Pumpkins are probably the only redeeming quality about Halloween, so I plan to take full advantage.

Make pumpkin flavored everything.

Host a Hokie Football watching party, complete with Maroon and Orange foods.

Go apple picking and make apple pies with this little one and her new little siblings!

Transition my closet from summer to winter. I can't wait to break out the cashmere, riding boots, and puffer vests.

Use lots of glitter for a fun Thanksgiving centerpiece.

Start watching Elf on repeat in anticipation of the holidays...

What is on your fall bucket list!?

No comments:

Post a Comment