Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Gift Guide: Under $100

I'm totally scrambling right now to come up with the perfect gifts for my friends and family. So many things I just waited too long to order, and there is no way I'll get them by Christmas. Better keep them in mind for birthdays throughout the year! It has been a crazy few weeks and I'm just now getting into the Christmas spirit! I'm hoping that by the end of today, I'll have a better gameplan, so here are some of the things that I may be picking up for my loved ones!

|| subscription boxes ||
I have been dying to try out BirchBox for a while now. However, I've read several negative reviews on the types of products that they have been sending, so my new mission is to try out BeautyBox5. If you pay for a yearly subscription up front, the price is under $100, and you save a boatload of money. Don't know what to get someone? This would be the perfect gift! 

|| personalized homegoods ||
These trays from AModernStyle are great for an entertainer, or even better as a hostess gift. I love anything monogrammed (duh!), and to be able to customize every aspect of this gift makes it so personal! The perfect accessory to go with these trays? Personalized coasters from Haymarket Designs.

|| scarves ||
I've found a ton of fun scarves from every vendor under the sun. I tend to stick with the tried and true Lilly scarves. I love both the Murfee and the Riley Infinity Loop, but these Riley scarves are literally the perfect price point for friends and family! I have a closet full, and can't wait to share them!

|| tech clutch ||
I am simply loving all of the kate spade accessories that have all of these fun sayings on them. I know that one of the items on my Christmas list was an iPad cover that said "Stepping Out For Lunch. #manipedi." They're fun, cute, and of course add a little sparkle to your life!

|| personalized jewelry ||
Most cut-out necklaces that I have found run around, or above $200. This one from BCS Designs though, really surprised me. I've had a few friends order from them, and the quality is just as amazing as those I've seen at the higher price point.

|| fuzzy slippers ||
Who doesn't want these on their chilly toes throughout the winter!? I have had a pair like this on my list for a few years, and I'm personally hoping that they'll make an appearance under the tree next week! The best part about them? The rubber soles that will make them socially acceptable for me to run errands in!

|| college gear ||
Last year under the tree, almost half of the gifts I opened were Maroon and Orange. I love having more "grown up" pieces to showcase my school pride. These wooden plaques are the perfect way to show your school spirit in a more appropriate way than ridiculous banners/flags/etc. Other things I've picked up have been Jack Rogers in college colors (although those don't fall under $100), cell phone cases, and fun diploma frames!

|| travel gear ||
I have been using Vera Bradley luggage since I went to college. The cotton bags are washable (super important), sturdy, and in these bright prints, you an never mistake them for someone else's in the airport. The long straps make them ideal for traveling, and I personally can pack for an entire weeklong vacation in one of these babies. Another bonus? They fit in the overhead bin with no problem, so you don't even need to worry about those checked baggage fees!

|| ballet flats ||
I'm a sucker for ballet flats. Granted, I usually get them from Target, but I came across these on Pinterest (go figure), and think they are so unique. The shoes are totally reasonable, and you can purchase these fun snap-on embellishments. How amazing would it be to have that one pair of black flats that you wear all.the.time and no one has to know because you can switch out the snaps!

What is on your must have list that is under $100!?

No comments:

Post a Comment