Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Gift Guide: Under $50

It's that time of year where we are all scrambling to get together last minute gifts for friends, family, co-workers, and our favorite hostesses. I know that I myself have a few deadlines, and one that is rapidly approaching is for our Secret Santa gift exchange at work. It has been quite the challenge to find fun gifts under our $30 price limit, but while I was searching high and low, I found some awesome options that fell under $50. They make the perfect gift for everyone on your list!


|| paper goods ||
I'm especially loving these bow notecards from Design Darling. Everyone appreciates a handwritten note, and what would be better motivation than these cute cards!?

|| sweet treats ||
This Christmas classic from Williams-Sonoma is one of my favorite wintertime treats. Peppermint Bark always seems to make it's way into my life at some point. I would love nothing more than having a few pieces in my stocking!

|| iPhone case ||
Who doesn't love changing out their iPhone case every few weeks months? I really love this festive (or maybe just celebratory) one from kate spade!

|| mini emergency kit ||
These are the best things ever created. Everything from a mini sewing kit to band aids. Perfect for the girl on the go! And, who wouldn't love this sparkly one from J. Crew!?

|| umbrella ||
Rainy days suck. Having an ugly umbrella sucks even more. I have a collection of bright prints from Vera Bradley and Lilly Pulitzer, but this kate spade umbrella from Lifeguard Press caught my eye immediately!

|| photo calendar ||
I make these for my Dad every year, and my favorite place to get them is directly from Apple. iPhoto makes it so easy to drag your pictures into the template, and the price can't be beat. They ship quickly, and it is almost guaranteed that someone else will not be giving the same gift!

|| all purpose zip pouch ||
Mark and Graham is one of my favorite places to find gifts. Almost everything can be personalized, and the quality can't be beat. These monogrammed leather zip-pouches are perfect for storing electronics, accessories, or really anything. 

|| printed plates ||
C-Wonder always has great options for affordable gifts, but these monogrammed plates make it a little extra personal. These bright colors are super fun, and are much more personal than a generic serving platter.

|| pajamas ||
Who doesn't love new PJ's to wear for the holidays? These gingham flannel shorts are perfect (and they're on sale, and you can add a monogram for $10), and they're certainly on my Christmas list as well!

|| Christmas tree ornaments ||
My family collects all sorts of ornaments. We have so many that a few years ago we started getting 2 Christmas trees to accommodate for how many we own! The Lilly Pulitzer ones certainly stand out, and this glass one is so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment