Thursday, July 18, 2013

Life By the Numbers

This summer seems to be flying by at a ridiculous rate, and I can't believe that our big family vacation is only 12 days away! 

Until then I will...

...finish one book on my kindle.
...watch two more episodes of The Bachelorette.
...have three pre-six am wakeup calls.
...schedule five posts from wonderful guest bloggers.
...work nine shifts at work totaling over seventy hours.
...pack twelve bathing suits for my trip, yes I know that means I can almost wear 2 per day.
...tweet at least nineteen times
...run over twenty miles in preparation of the Disney Princess Half.
...listen to over one hundred songs in the car commuting to and from work.
...put six hundred miles on my car.
...fly one thousand five hundred and sixty miles from JFK to Punta Cana.

...and then do nothing for an entire week!

No comments:

Post a Comment