Wednesday, July 3, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


On this dreary, humid, sticky morning, I am loving...

...that I've got two days off in a row! This rarely happens, and I've got a whole lot of nothing planned to celebrate!

...that I finally get to see one of my best friends this "weekend"! We are going to be spending the 4th sipping skinny margaritas by our blow up pool on my back deck. Oh, and eating tons of delicious red, white, and blue themed food.

...these recipes that we plan on making tomorrow;


...that my nails are painted festively for this fun holiday;
"Butler Please" on the fingers

"Really Red" on the toes

What are YOU loving today?
Be sure to head over to Jaime's blog to link-up and share!

ps- Head over to Ryann's blog and check out my guest post while she is on her Honeymoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment