Thursday, August 29, 2013

The Return of College Football. #beatbama

#beatbama
It's been my motto since 2009, the last time my beloved Hokies took on The University of Alabama in the Chik Fil A College Football Kickoff. While I will be tuning in to watch UNC take on USC tonight, I am no doubt ecstatic to don my maroon and orange, and watch my team on Saturday night.

I traveled to Atlanta 4 years ago to watch this matchup (granted, Tyrod Taylor was playing QB and our offense was much stronger... I'm not bitter about Logan Thomas or anything...). I truly wish that I could have made the journey again, seeing that it was hands down one of the best weekends of my life.

My entire sorority family made the 5 hour road trip to Atlanta. The car was packed with food, alcohol, and everything we could possibly need for a successful weekend. We stayed in Athens and were lucky enough to be able to explore both cities that weekend. Obviously the highlight of the weekend was the tailgate and the game in the Georgia Dome!






I would love nothing more than to be back in that dome on Saturday night! All I can ask for is that my Hokies play a respectable game and play with all they've got!

Hokie Hokie Hokie Hi! Tech Tech VPI! Solah-Rex Solah-Rah Polytech Virginia! Ray Rah VPI TEAM TEAM TEAM!

#beatbama

No comments:

Post a Comment