Monday, August 26, 2013

Shenanigans.

I can't even simply call this "weekend" shenanigans because it has been so long since I last posted. Poor Monograms and Margaritas has been neglected for almost 2 weeks. Not cool.

Things have gotten crazy lately. Since August 14th...

I booked my flights to go to my family reunion in Florida! Only a few weeks left until my butt is back at the beach!


I shopped the Lilly Online ESS and didn't get a thing. My (future) roomie did snag a tablecloth and some napkins for our (future) apartment!

I've been working at our store on Madison Avenue (commuting into NYC on a daily basis is something that I never, ever care to do) for a few days to help out, and am headed out to the Hamptons for a few weeks (!!!) in September. I'm starting to think that I'll be a nomad before fall gets here.

I came down with some sort of hell-like flu. I'm not sure what caused it, but all I know is that I laid on the couch for two solid days unable to move. It HAS to be what death feels like (or close to it).

I went to the Duchess County Fair and saw the Eli Young Band! The venue was tiny, and we couldn't have been more than 20 rows from the stage. Certainly a better view than we had when we saw them at MetLife stadium! I also got to have a corn dog and some fried oreos. Country fair food at it's finest!

I can't remember the last time I was this sleep deprived. Now taking donations for a spa day to relax as well as to hire someone to clean my room. That is s.c.a.r.y!

What have you been up to since I've been gone!?

No comments:

Post a Comment