Wednesday, August 14, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

This week, I am loving...

...this crisp weather. Temperatures have barely hit 70 degrees today, and I am thoroughly enjoying wearing my long sleeved shirt and being able to cozy up in bed. Just give me a Pumpkin Spice Latte and I'll be ready for the fall!

...that this little nugget follows me around E.V.E.R.Y.W.H.E.R.E! Snuggles in my bed, cuddles on the couch, it's wonderful (most of the time).

...that we'll be seeing Eli Young Band again next week at the county fair. But really, I'm equally excited for fried food (hello, corn dogs and oreos), and some time with the family.

...the new Luke Bryan album. I cannot stop playing "Play it Again." I am 100% addicted. If you haven't already downloaded it, you're seriously missing out!

...that Daddy and I are headed to see my favorite Hokies at Giants training camp next week! Now I just have to hope that the weather holds out and that we can get some autographs!
via
...that I finally found a pair of aviators that I am in love with. Now, if I could only find them on sale somewhere!

What are you loving today?
Head over to Jaime's blog to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment