Thursday, June 20, 2013

A Temporary Statement

Since my current obsession is figuring out how I want to re-do my bedroom, I've been on the hunt for the perfect way to design an accent wall. I thought about painting it a different color, or using a stencil to paint a geometric pattern, but I just don't think I'm coordinated enough to do either of those.

Enter removable wallpaper.

I'm thinking of painting my room a soft grey and using either navy or yellow accents. I'm kind of obsessed with these rooms I found on Pinterest;





I just love the idea of removable wallpaper (it has to be easier to put up than regular wallpaper, right?) and I've found a bunch of really cute prints from Tempaper Designs. Now the hard part is which one is my favorite?

Taupe Stripe

Deep Blue Honeycomb

Grey and White "Zee"

Grey and White "Damsel"

Have you ever used "temporary" wallpaper?

No comments:

Post a Comment