Wednesday, June 5, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Linking up with sweet Jaime for What I'm Loving Wednesday!

This week, I am loving...

...that I had a wonderful weekend in DC with the boy!

...that this week in NY will be a refreshing break from the heat of last weekend. Low 70's and no humidity sounds ideal after 90's and high humidity all weekend.

...the Bachelorette from Monday. I really love Des and even though some of the guys are SUPER awkward, I'm really pulling for her to actually find someone.

...that it is FINALLY fruit season and I have been enjoying fruit salad for lunch all week long! After a weekend of eating like crap, it feels really good to get back on the bandwagon of eating healthy. Now I just need to get back to running... who is going to hold me accountable!?

...that I started Any Cohen's book, Most Talkative, on the train to DC. I have not stopped laughing since it started, and have really grown to appreciate and respect the struggles that he has gone through. It is definitely a great easy read, and the chapters are fairly short, so it is ideal for people like me who tend to fall asleep while reading!

...that I have a day off tomorrow to finally get things done around the house! I desperately need to sleep in, do laundry, and get other various errands done. I am most certainly looking forward to it!

...that it was my sweet Momma's birthday on Sunday, and while I wasn't able to celebrate with her, I think I made up for it when I picked up this little beauty for her. It is going to be oh so perfect for our trip to Punta Cana this summer (and I may or may not be getting it as well... and in another color)! If it fits, buy it in ever color... right!?

What are you loving today!?

No comments:

Post a Comment