Wednesday, June 19, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


This week, I am loving...

...this iPhone case that I ordered from Haymarket Designs last week! I came across it a few months ago but didn't want to shell out the cash just yet. Since I was still thinking about it (and the fact that I accidentally stumbled across it again on pay day...), I bit the bullet and ordered it. I cannot wait for it to arrive!

...that SUMMER starts on Friday! While I can't be in the sun for a while (thanks, weird skin), I am looking forward to longer days, eating meals outside, and the weather finally allowing me to run outside (if the rain ever stops...)

...this dress that I just bought. The back has a huge bow to hold the halter up. I am SO excited to find somewhere to wear it!!

...the newfound inspiration I have to completely overhaul my bedroom. I'm talking I want fresh paint, bedding, and obviously a new furniture set up. I'm even considering temporary/removable wallpaper as an accent wall -- does anyone know of a reliable place to look for it!?

Navy Peyton Duvet

Swirly Paisley Duvet

Ikat Medallion Duvet

...these duvet covers from PB Teen. I just can't get enough (or decide which one I want)! And, forget about deciding on sheets -- there are entirely too many choices!

What are YOU loving today?
Head on over to share with Jaime!

No comments:

Post a Comment