Thursday, June 13, 2013

My Life, Currently...

This week seems to be flying by! Inspired by Preppylove's post yesterday, here is a list of my current faves!

Current Book: Most Talkative by Andy Cohen -- I'm obsessed. His writing style is just as hilarious as WWHL, and I can't put it down!

Current Nail Polish: Pansy by Essie -- it is the perfect color for summer!


Current Outfit: Callahan Shorts have officially become a staple in my daily wardrobe. YAY for being able to wear them to work! Bonus points for these because they glow in the dark!

Current TV Show: The Bachelorette. I haven't gotten around to watching the season premiere of Pretty Little Liars yet, but I'm sure that would have made the list! Speaking of The Bachelorette, if you haven't read Mason's recaps of the show yet, you're totally missing out!

Current Playlist: ALL Rascal Flatts. Getting excited to see them in concert this weekend!

Current Love: Our new foster pup, Rusty!

What are you currently loving?

No comments:

Post a Comment