Wednesday, June 12, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


This week, I am loving...

...The new Coursera course that I signed up for: An Introduction to Global Health! It doesn't start until September, but I'm trying to check some of the things off of my "25 in 25 list."

...Our new foster pup, Rusty! He is so sweet and cuddly -- I'm already falling in love with him!

..that I somehow missed that Dance Moms was back for a summer season. Now, I have a couple of episodes to catch up on on my next day off! Jackpot!

...this print that I ordered from RueLaLa a few days ago! I can't wait to receive it -- It is too perfect for my life!




...these beach houses. I'm dreaming of sand between my toes, bathing suits all day long, and not a care in the world. Only have to wait a month and a half before I'll be doing just that!

What are YOU loving today? Be sure to head over to Jaime's blog and link-up!

No comments:

Post a Comment