Thursday, January 23, 2014

26 in 26.

I hate New Year's Resolutions, but I do love lists.
I had made a list of 25 things that I wanted to complete in my 25th year, and wanted to create a whole new list in honor of my 26th birthday.


Pay it forward.
Read 26 books.
Go to a concert.
Leave a 100% tip.
Donate to a charity.
See 12 new movies.
Visit my alma mater.
Travel to a new state.
Visit Popop in Florida.
Visit an amusement park.
Complete a half marathon.
Redesign/rebrand my blog.
Set a budget, and stick to it.
Visit my best friends in DC.
Take a girls' weekend road trip.
Move out of my parents' house.
Send little brother a care package.
Take a 24 hour social media detox.
De-clutter my bedroom and bathroom.
Bring in surprise treats for my co-workers.
Watch the sunrise and sunset in the same day.
Try 26 new recipes (and share them with you!).
Learn to give myself a decent at-home manicure.
Start and finish a television series in one weekend.
Visit little brother at his school for a siblings weekend.
Take a photography class (or other creative class) just for fun.

What do you want to complete before your next birthday!?

No comments:

Post a Comment