Friday, January 3, 2014

5 on Friday!


What a week! Thank God it's Friday!
Here are the 5 things that made the top of my list this week...

|| one ||
My Hokies played their bowl game on New Year's Eve against UCLA. It was a sad, sad, sad game. Once Logan Thomas was out in the 2nd quarter, I became terrified of what next season holds for us as far as a QB is concerned. I hope Scott Loeffler has some magic trick up his sleeve for Mark Leal or whomever may be taking over for LT. If not, it is going to be a LONG season...

|| two ||
I have so many things to look forward to this month, the most important one being my trip to FLORIDA for my birthday! I cannot wait to trade my snowy view for this;


|| three ||
I am not a huge fan of NYE traditions. I just don't understand the hype. I rang in the new year just the way I like -- Chinese take out, binge watching 2013 recaps, and getting into bed by 11pm. Not only do I not love NYE, I'm also kind of a Grandma and can't stay up that late. Maybe there will come a time when I'll be excited for a new year, but that certainly wasn't this one!

|| four ||
I'm a little disappointed with the snow that is outside right now. All of the weathermen had predicted that #hercules would drop 12-18 inches of the white powder last night, and when I woke up, there were barely 6 inches. I was really looking forward to a snowday where I could sit in bed, drink coffee, and read all day instead of going to work. Did y'all get any snow?

|| five ||
I am still so in love with my hair from my blowout at the drybar last weekend. Yesterday I made my way into Sephora and purchased some of the products that they used on my hair in hopes that I can recreate the look (and the smell -- oh my goodness they smelled SO good) on my own!



The true test will come this afternoon when I use them all before I go to work! I have to admit that I'm also shocked that the prices on these things were cheaper at Sephora than they were on Amazon, or at the salon. Here's to hoping that I can recreate the Mai Tai like they did in NYC!

|| six ||
I'm adding a 6th favorite part about this week because I can.
Alabama lost their bowl game.
#yourenotperfect
#yourejustliketherestofus
#nowyouknowhowitfeelstogetyourasskickedatabowlgame

I even stayed up late to finish watching the game. I never do that unless the Hokies are playing. Oh, also, Trevor Knight is a beast. That is all.

What were your favorite parts about this week!?
Link up with April and friends to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment