Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Mid-Month Currently: January

I saw this on Living in Yellow's blog last month, and thought that it was super fun!
Here are all of the things that I am currently into!


...listening to: Play it Again by Luke Bryan. Honestly, it's been on repeat on my iPhone since the album came out a few months ago. How can anyone not love this song!?


...eating: brown sugar & maple oatmeal with almonds. Random? Super, considering I didn't even like oatmeal until a few weeks ago. It has to be the most cozy breakfast of the winter!

...wanting to buy: this monogrammed satchel from Marley Lilly. It would be perfect for both of my trips to Florida that are coming up! Maybe the birthday fairy will bring one (hint, hint, Ma)?

...reading: Bound South by Rebecca Susan White. I just finished LoveHampton last night (and loved it), so I can't say whether or not I like this one yet! I'll be starting it tonight!

...laughing at: please tell me you've seen this before -- I'm absolutely dying over this!!



...wishing: that I had more motivation to get my butt to the gym before work in the mornings. It's so hard when my bed is so warm and my room is so cozy...

...drinking: pumpkin spice coffee! I found a few hidden k-cups leftover from the fall, and I am so excited to throw those into the Keurig over the next few days. It was such a glorious surprise!

...watching: Dance Moms. It's my guilty pleasure (or at least one of them). Please, someone tell me if there really are people in the world that act like these insane women? I want to be sure to stay far away from them!

...looking forward to: heading down to Florida twice in the next 90 days! Goodbye snow, cold, ice, and wind. Hello, sunshine, and above freezing temps!

What are you currently obsessing over!?

No comments:

Post a Comment