Friday, January 10, 2014

5 on Friday!


Linking up with April and friends to share all of my favorite things from this week!

|| one ||
I finally got my hair cut! I haven't been in for a cut since AUGUST, so it was definitely time. I also squeezed in an appointment with my colorist, so today, I'm feeling fresh! It is truly amazing what a fresh cut and color can do for your day!

|| two ||
Happy JUAN-UARY. Guys, this season of The Bachelor might be the most dramatic because I am just so in love with Juan Pablo. How adorable was he when he didn't get Lauren's name and he went back into the house to be sure he got it!? I die. He is just so lovable!

{via}
My sweet friend Jacky and I were thinking of starting a Bachelor Bracket for the season and including a weekly link-up on Mondays.. would anyone else be interested!?

|| three ||
{via}
Let's just take a moment and reflect on the fact that in the final year of the BCS, the SEC did not win the National Championship game. I am by no means a Florida State fan, but I'll do anything and everything in my power to cheer for an ACC team to bring back that crystal football to the conference! The game was certainly suspenseful, and I honestly don't know what I'm going to do now that the college season is over.

|| four ||
{via}
Momma and I had a date last night to finally see Catching Fire. Let me preface this by saying that this was my favorite book of the trilogy, and I probably had pretty high expectations. But, I was very disappointed with the movie. I thought that the first movie stayed fairly true to the book, only eliminating a few details that could be covered up (my biggest beef with the first movie was the elimination of Madge and her friendship with Katniss). However, Catching Fire left out so many important things. Heavensbee showing Katniss his Mockingjay watch, Katniss finding the two District 13 girls out in the meadows, Cinna designing all of the wedding dresses for her to showcase as her hobby? Those were some of my favorite parts! I don't even know if I want to see the third movie now.

|| five ||
After being in this crazy polar vortex for the last few days (which, I have to admit, has turned me into a wimp -- this is what winter is supposed to feel like...), I am really excited for temperatures being in the 50's this weekend! Breaking out the dresses and boots for work, and just praying that for even a few minutes the sun will be shining!

What are y'all doing this weekend!?

No comments:

Post a Comment