Friday, November 8, 2013

5 on Friday!


Linking up with April and friends for 5 on Friday!!

|| one ||
This is my absolute favorite time of the year. The days are crisp, nights are chilly, and I just get to excited to gear up for the holiday season. There are so many things to look forward to, and all of that just makes me so darn happy!

|| two ||
I haven't been to the movies in almost 6 months. Literally. On Tuesday I saw Enough Said. It was adorable! I always forget just how much I love going to the movies until I get there. Usually when I watch movies at home, I'm passed out halfway through! This one was definitely a winner, and I highly recommend it!

|| three ||
I have been working at our Greenwich location a few days this week and it has been so much fun to see how other stores run their business, and what things I can bring back to my store to make us more successful. Also, Greenwich Ave has a Chipotle, so I am beyond excited to be eating it for lunch. Good thing I don't work here full time, I'd turn into a giant burrito!

|| four ||
The Hokies have quite possibly the biggest game of the year this weekend, and I am kind of terrified. This season hasn't quite turned out like I had expected (to be honest, we were a lot better than I predicted, until we played Duke and Boston College), but I have not been this nervous for a game all season! Josie is even coming up for the weekend so we can watch the game together and possibly indulge in too many Margaritas depending on which way the score goes...

|| five ||
I just love this quote. Doesn't it just make you smile?

No comments:

Post a Comment