Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Words of Wisdom on Wednesday.

I don't know why this week feels like it is just dragging by.
Maybe it is because there is so much on my schedule, or maybe it is because when I'm not at work, I am not even close to motivated to want to do a single thing. My to-do list seems endless and it almost just seems easier to avoid it all, than start crossing things off. I am hoping that with the next two weekends off (wait, what? I work retail and have not one but two weekends off in a row? Yeah, I don't know how that happened either), I'll be able to make a serious dent in getting ready for the holidays.

{via}

{via}

{via}

And, since it is Wednesday...
{via}

Happy Hump Day!
What do you do to stay motivated to get through the week?


Oh, and Happy Birthday to my wonderful Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment