Friday, November 15, 2013

5 on Friday!


Linking up with April and friends for Five on Friday!

|| one ||
Guys, it snowed this week. Snowed enough to make it stick to my back deck, and my car. And it was cold. It is always this time of year, before the holidays, but nearing the end of college football season that things just start to get yucky. These days are so short and chilly, and the snow at the beginning of the week certainly did not make matters any better! I'm thinking the remedy for this icky weather is a permanent large cup of Pumpkin coffee attached to my hand. I hope this heat wave comes soon!

|| two ||
I have caught up with so many of my college friends this week. These girls mean the world to me and I hate that I don't reach out to them as often as I should. The amazing part? We pick up right where we left off as if no time had passed. Weeks like these make me wish that I lived closer to all of them, or that we weren't spread all over the country! I definitely see some spring trips in the making! Memphis, DC, or Richmond, anyone!?

|| three ||
I am in desperate need of new pajamas. I've picked up a few here and there, but so many have gotten so old and ripped. Why oh why do the cute ones cost SO much money!? I'm lusting over these ah-dorable sets;
These J. Crew Jammies would be so perfect with a bright red monogram, right!? Maybe I'll add them to my Christmas list... (Hi, Mom!)

I just love these polka dot ones from Gap!

Okay, and these are just outrageous with a $1,200 price tag... I literally just laughed. I'm sorry, in what world is this acceptable!?


|| four ||
Peppermint Mocha Lattes have saved my butt this week. Maybe I have even added an extra shot every day. Maybe I have gotten two on occasion. Maybe I am just sleep deprived and need to get to bed earlier. I'm sure my bank account will thank me for that.

|| five ||
The Empire State Building was lit up the other night in Christmas colors. I'm not sure why so early, but it was so nice to stop and be reminded that the holidays really are right around the corner. I even walked by Lord & Taylor on 5th Avenue and noticed that they already have their windows decorated for the holidays. I LOVE Christmas in NYC!

No comments:

Post a Comment