Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday: Vineyard Vines Fall Collection

The Fall (Resort?) Vineyard Vines catalog showed up in my mailbox the other day.
Sometimes, I get a little jaded, considering that I work for one of their competitors, but I have to say that their holiday collection is perfect.

Literally, every single item is better than the last.
While I wish that I could have it all, here is what is on my wishlist this Wednesday...

Is this tartan skirt not perfect for Christmas Eve?

..or for a more casual holiday, this Shep Shirt?

I can see myself layering this sweater (oversized of course) with leggings and a chunky scarf.

And, if this doesn't scream "I love New England in the fall," then I don't know what does.

I'm willing to bet that this hair bow matches perfectly with my Vicker's Bow Bracelet.

Of course, this classic print on an iPhone cover that I can finally find for the 5!

What is on your Vineyard Vines wishlist!?

No comments:

Post a Comment