Wednesday, November 6, 2013

WILW: Fall TV

Fall seems to finally bring back my favorite trashy television. While Pretty Little Liars is on hiatus until January, there are tons of shows that I am most certainly loving this season!

Sundays:

The Amazing Race
via

Mondays:

The Voice
via

The Blacklist
via
Anyone who hasn't watched this needs to stop what they're doing, turn on the television (or log onto NBC.com), and watch every episode so far this season. James Spader is brilliant, and the writers of this show have done amazing things. I'm obsessed!

Tuesdays:

The Voice
via

Ravenswood
via
Has anyone else watched this? I really love PLL (although I feel like it is becoming more and more ridiculous with each season), but I'm not 100% sure that I'm hooked on Ravenswood yet. Do I really need another TV show to be hooked on? I'm slightly terrified though (because this is what I do...), that they're going to have too many links between PLL and Ravenswood and I don't want to miss out!

The Biggest Loser
via
True or false: Usually as I am watching this show, I down a large bowl of ice cream.
I can't help it. I know, I'm a terrible person.

Wednesdays:
Survivor
via

Thursdays:
The Big Bang Theory
via
Is this season funnier than all the others, or is it just me? I still watch clips from the episode of the amazing scavenger hunt all.the.time because it was just so funny!

The Millers
via
Guys, this show is my life. Literally, I sit there in awe every single week because if my parents were to get divorced, this would actually be what would happen. My Dad could never use a SmartPhone (he still has a flip phone. It plays MP3s from the front. I wish I was kidding), and I can totally see my Mom crashing my brother's parties so she can have her nightly ice cream (sorry, ma).

Saturdays:
College Football.
via
While I'm a little bitter about how the last few weeks have turned out for my Hokies, there is nothing better than waking up on a Saturday knowing that the day is full of college football. Whether it is VT, Ohio State, Penn State, that we're cheering for, or all the teams we are cheering against, there is something much more special about college ball than pro.

I can barely keep up with half of these, and most of the time find myself emptying my DVR on my days off. What are your favorite Fall TV shows!?

No comments:

Post a Comment