Monday, November 18, 2013

Manicure Monday: Favorite Fall Colors

Once I returned from Florida, I realized that neon pink and bright oranges were just not cutting it on my nails anymore. While my summer clothes have yet to be packed away (hoping for a heat wave, anyone?), I have had to transition my nail polish to colors more appropriate for the season.

For my fingers;

After Schoolboy Blazer by Essie
(purchase here)

or

Bordeaux by Essie
(purchase here)

And my toes;
Wicked by Essie
(purchase here)

or
Really Red by Essie
(purchase here)

I always dread the transition from summer until these rich colors hit my nails. Somehow pairing them with cozy sweaters, riding boots, and leggings makes the changing of the seasons a little bit easier.

What are your favorite polish colors for fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment