Monday, November 4, 2013

Oh Hello, Remember Me?

It has been about 3 weeks since I've logged in to Blogger.
To say that it has been crazy since I got back from Florida would be an understatement. I hit the ground running and have finally had time to stop and think about the last few weeks. At this point, my fingers have been itching to blog, and I'm really excited to share some fun things with you all over the next few weeks!

What have I been up to since the last time I posted?

|| one ||
I was an epic failure trying to reach my October goals. I guess thats what happens when life gets in the way.

|| two ||
I went to Florida to see my beautiful family.
This is literally my favorite place to be -- in between these two babes!

Some of my favorite ladies.

|| three ||
We got a new foster pup, Lucas.

|| four ||
Raised over $1000 at work for Breast Cancer Research at White Plains Hospital with a fashion show featuring looks from our store!


|| five ||
Celebrated my best friend's birthday in the city. 
Loved seeing her. Loved that NYC can almost make a rail like TOTS. Loved catching up with two of my favorite Hokies.
Hated that we had to watch Duke dominate VT.

|| six ||
Fell in love with the new Resort collection at work, and may have emptied half my bank account on cozy cashmere, travel pants, and white jeans. Who needs to save money, anyway?

What have you been up to since I've been gone!?

No comments:

Post a Comment