Friday, May 3, 2013

Five Things Friday

Happy Friday!
First of all, I cannot believe that it is MAY already? What? Where has this year gone!?

Here are my five favorite things about this last week;

1. THE NEW LOOK! I am so excited to be starting this new chapter as Monograms and Margaritas!

2. All of these fabulous goodies that I've picked up from Lilly's summer line.

The Dusk Top

The Delia Dress

3. Beginning the "Blog Everyday In May" Challenge hosted by Story of My Life. The prompts are light, fun, and provide inspiration! It has been interesting to explore new blogs and see what everyone else is writing about! Are you up for the challenge?


4. That I've got a SATURDAY off and I'll be spending it outside enjoying the beautiful weather with the boyfriend.

5. All of the reality television this week has been phenom, and most definitely made me happy;

My least favorite team got eliminated on The Amazing Race

via
Gary Busey was fired on The Celebrity Apprentice

via
And all my favorites are still in the running for Dancing With The Stars!

What are your 5 favorite things about this week!?

3 comments:

  1. That dress is fantastic!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am absolutely loving your new blog and design. And your new Lilly! If you ever want to send gifts to a blog friend in Kentucky, I am so your girl. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete