Monday, May 6, 2013

Six // What Do You DO?



Day Six: If you couldn't answer with your job, how would you answer the question "what do you do?"

For 8 hours of my day, 5 times a week, I play dress up in colorful clothing. I spend other peoples' money. I manage a team of eight. I organize product, I order supplies and replenishment, I work towards a daily, weekly, and monthly goal. I play mediator between co-workers, and sometimes I even play on my iPhone. I advertise, promote, and recruit.

The other 16 hours? I blog, I spend time with my family, and take lots of naps. I drive to and from Connecticut. I drink a LOT of coffee, watch too much television, and sometimes go for a run. I take day trips, I e-mail my girlfriends, I cook and I bake.

2 comments:

  1. You seem to have an interesting life. I'd like to play dress-up and spend other people's money legally. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you sound like a ton of fun, ashley =) are there any openings where you work?!!

    ReplyDelete