Friday, May 3, 2013

Three // Things That Make Me Uncomfortable

Day Three: Things That Make You Uncomfortable

There are actually quite a few things that make me uncomfortable in tons of different situations. 
I hope I'm not the only one that has some of these things on their list...
Maybe we should just call this my list of pet peeves (because all of those make me super uncomfortable)...
When people take off their shoes on the airplane. Bonus points if they've got smelly feet.
Being home alone. At night. A rapist/robber is definitely going to come get me in the boonies.
Those times when a customer is telling me I'm wrong when I am clearly right.
Talking about money. And politics. And religion.
Overhearing whispers and assuming they are about you.
When people fight in public, especially parents and children.
Awkward situations, especially ones that I can't laugh in.

1 comment: