Wednesday, May 15, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


This week, I am loving...

...that it is a SHORT week for me! I'm off Thursday-Monday for a super fabulous fun trip to Colorado!

...that this booger came home on Monday! Happy to have him home (except for the fact that I now have to share my bathroom again...)

...this new digital camera that I bought for all of my upcoming trips! I'm glad that I wont have to rely on my iPhone for everything. The best part? I found it on Amazon for about $80! Brand new, never been used, CANON for pretty cheap!! 

via

via

via

..these new purchases from Lilly! This sweater will be perfect for my trip to Denver this weekend, and I'm already in love with the winning combination of the silk Dusk Top and printed Callahan Shorts!! I just wish the weather would warm up just a bit so I can wear these shorts on a daily basis!

via
...and this little dress that I picked up for my oh-so adorable cousin. She will look darling in it (I just hope the two year old can keep it clean enough to snap a few pictures before it gets destroyed)!

...that I'm almost packed and ready for my family's cross-country adventure this weekend! While the 3am wakeup call does not sound appealing in the least, I am so excited to be traveling! The last few days have been spent running around like a crazy person, but I know that as soon as I step off that plane in Denver, it will all be worth it!!

What are YOU loving today?
Head on over to Jaime's blog to link up!

No comments:

Post a Comment