Thursday, May 30, 2013

Twenty Five in Twenty Five -- An Update

I posted here about the twenty five things that I wanted to accomplish before I turn 26.
I certainly crossed a few things off of my list this month!

bold are in progress.
crossed out are finished.

Write two snail mail letters per month.
Visit my Grandfather in Florida (April, 2013)
Move out of my parents' house.
Develop my blog.
Complete 3 classes through Coursera (1/3 complete).
Travel to Denver to visit my cousins and their babies (May 2013).
"Unplug" for an entire weekend.
Run a 10K race.
Donate to charity (Donated to UnitedWay for the Tornado victims: May 2013).
Visit Blacksburg.
Read 25 books (4/25 read).
Visit my friends who live out of state.
Meet some of my blog friends in real life.
Travel outside of the U.S.A.
Volunteer at the ASPCA or the Humane Society.
Make new friends.
Land a promotion or my dream job.
Take a road trip with my boyfriend.
Start to build a "real" big-girl wardrobe.
Spend an entire weekend lounging in bed with coffee, movies, and books.
Take a photography class.
Get rid of all of the "junk" in my life. Both stuff and people.
Pay it forward.
Be thankful for something every single day.

What do you want to accomplish before your next birthday?

No comments:

Post a Comment