Wednesday, May 1, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


This week, I am loving...

...that the temperatures are finally starting to feel like SPRING! The weather yesterday was gorgeous, and I'm hoping that this means the cold dreary days are o.v.e.r!

...this Delia dress from the new summer line at Lilly. I mean, how can I not buy everything in this print!?

...that it is already MAY which means the summer travel season is getting SO close!




...that the Giants signed 2 more HOKIES this season (so what if they're free agents and might not even make the team -- it's the thought that counts, right?)!

...that I may or may not be planning a mini-road trip to DC in June! Recommendations on where to stay/what to do/where to eat are definitely appreciated!


...this giveaway from Classy Girls Wear Pearls with a one of a kind Bow Bracelet in Lilly's new Cha Cha print (told you I was obsessed). Someone needs to start a petition to make Lilly & KJP team up again, it would be the marriage of the century (Sorry Will & Kate...)

What are YOU loving today?
Head on over to Jaime's Blog and link up!

2 comments: