Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Seven // What I'm Afraid Of



Day Seven: The Things I'm Most Afraid Of

The obvious;
Anyone who lives with me knows how much I just love bugs, and spiders. I can't even bring myself to google a picture to put on here because that is how much I am terrified of them. I just can't.

I'm terrified of swimming in the ocean when I can't see the ocean floor. Actually, let's make that I wont swim in any non-manmade body of water unless I can see the bottom. There are entirely too many creepy crawly things that I don't even want to think about nibbling at my toes or swimming by. I'll stick to pools, hot tubs, and jacuzzis, please!

I refuse to stay home alone overnight without a dog in the house. Obviously a cute dog is going to stop a scary rapist robber from coming in and getting me. Duh.

The not-so-obvious;
I am terrified of losing the people I love. Sometimes I have terrible dreams where I wake up and everyone I know and love is gone. It has got to be the worst feeling in the entire world.

I am afraid of failure. The thought terrifies me. I think this is why I am such a perfectionist.

What are you most afraid of?

1 comment:

  1. So many things in common. I always say if its man made its meant to be broken. I hate large bodies of water where I cannot see too.

    ReplyDelete