Friday, May 24, 2013

Twenty Four // The OTHER Side of Me



Day Twenty-Four: Your top 3 worst traits

I don't think that anybody actually wants to talk about the bad traits they have. I sometimes get really frustrated thinking about them because I know that they are not all things that I can change. Physical attributes aside, these are what I believe to be my top 3 worst traits;

Sometimes, when other people make messes at my house, I get really anxious about it, but wont clean them up. I hate mess. I hate other peoples' messes more. Whether at home, or at work, I can't stand disorganization. However, if it isn't my responsibility, I'll just stew over the fact that it is a disaster. I really should work on the fact that I need to put my big girl panties on and either tell that person to clean it up, or just do it myself.

I am a super procrastinator. Everything can wait until the last minute. Literally, everything. Packing? The night before -- or even worse -- the morning of. Ordering/buying gifts? We're lucky if they get to the recipient on time. I hate that about myself.

I am totally non-confrontational. I HATE confrontation. If I have an issue, I tend to be way more passive aggressive than actually face the problem or issue head on. When I have been confronted, it is never as bad as I had pictured in my head. I just don't have the balls to initiate the conversation.

What are your "worst traits" that you would like to get rid of?

No comments:

Post a Comment